I have been trying Qwest Windows Live for a while and it is nice to have one place to organize different aspects of my online “life”. On my Windows Live home page, I can access a calendar to organize my family life, store and share files on the SkyDrive and create “quick” links to my social networks like Facebook, Twitter and my blog . In addition to these features, there are several more features on the site which you may find helpful to manage your online information.
Qwest Windows Live is available at no additional charge to new and current residential Qwest High‐Speed Internet customers who choose Microsoft as their ISP. Customers who currently have Qwest High‐Speed Internet with MSN® Premium can upgrade to Windows Live at no additional cost. Windows Live is available to PC and Macintosh Users
Top Windows Live Features:
- Easier to integrate and manage all the digital “stuff” across online activities
- Optimized experiences across your PC, Phone and Web
- Start your day seeing “What’s New” with your contacts.
- Show the world who you are – contact info, interests and more – with your Windows Live Profile page
- Store, access and share files online – up to 25GB—for free using Windows Live SkyDrive™
Give Qwest Windows Live a try, it may help you save time online